Are you the first one catch a cold after eating an ice-cream amongst all your friends? Does fever feel like a perennial fact of life? If the answer is yes, then you are definitely having a compromised immune system.
The immune system has been bestowed upon us to keep our bodies protected against the various infections, bacteria’s and viruses inflicted by the environment. Our immune systems are actually inbuilt virus detectors and destroyers.
Through our uncanny lifestyle and eating habits we have dilapidated our disease fighting ability. These signs show that our defence mechanism needs help:-
- If pneumonia keeps striking again and again and does not go back.
- When the digestive system takes a different course and is irritable all the time.
- When skin rashes and other kind of skin infections keeps coming back even after repeated medications.
- If fever becomes a way of life and strikes with a slight change in weather condition.
- If you catch other peoples infections (like common cold) at the slightest of contact.
If you relate to any of these, then it is time to think fast and take corrective actions.
BANE FOR IMMUNE SYSTEM
Immune system is not just one cell or organ, a … Read More “Know How To Create A Stronger And Fitter Version Of You!”Read more